Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New Year 2017 FREEBIE

What a whirlwind week it has been!  I knew that teaching until the 23rd would mean Christmas would be busy, but yikes - I went right from 20 super-excited, elf loving, energetic students to Christmas Eve overnight - literally!!!!!

But now ... RELAXATION is in order until January 9th!!  Netflix and I have some catching up to do!

A few weeks ago I updated my New Year's mystery picture but haven't had a chance to let you know.  Students solve to find the number, then color.
.

My kiddos get so excited when I copy the 2 pages side by side on an 11 X 17 piece of paper - which they think is a 'poster'.  :)

You can download this for FREE HERE.


I hope this helps make your January planning a little easier.  Enjoy and I'll be back in the near future with a new product I'm working on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! A New Year celebration virtual offers creative ideas and fun activities to boost the New Year party. Give yourself and your friends unforgettable fun and entertainment. Virtual New Years Eve Party memories of the new year along with your loved one is very special and memorable.

    ReplyDelete