Saturday, October 25, 2014

What are you thankful for?

I know that this is Halloween week, but this week I have realized how thankful I am for my family and our health :)

With that said, I thought now would be a good time to share a Thanksgiving update with you that I made a few weeks ago.

It is a writing craftivity that you can find HERE at my TPT store.

This unique craftivity has students use markers to color on a coffee filter then add water to watch the colors blend. The coffee filter will become the tail feathers of a turkey. Templates are included for the turkey body for students to trace and cut out the body parts on construction paper. Detailed instructions are also included with photos to help you.
I have included 3 different Thanksgiving writing pages with different writing lines so you can choose the one that is right for your class.
Makes a great bulletin board display (accent included), but if you have lots of window space the tail feathers look great on a sunny window :)

If you have started your Thanksgiving planning here are a couple other products you might be interested in.  Just click on the pictures to learn more.
    

and this odd and even sort is FREE.



 Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I just bought your thankful writing craftivity! My first graders are going to love making the turkey! You always have the cutest ideas! Thanks so much!
    Firstgradesugar

    ReplyDelete