Sunday, September 21, 2014

Play Dough Fun!

Happy Sunday and Happy Fall!  The leaves are turning color here and even though I dread winter arriving I must say that fall is my favorite time of year.  We went apple picking yesterday and now I can smell the apple crisp in the oven - yummy!!!!

Last night I posted a new product in my TPT store. It's a hands-on play dough activity that will have your students 'building' numbers, number words and ten frames for the numbers 0-20.

 
I've included an I can student instruction card to remind students what they should be doing with the play dough.
You'll find a recipe for some yummy swelling play dough and every page is included in color and black & white.  You can find it HERE at my TPT store.

And that's not all! Here's a FREE alphabet pattern activity that students can use to 'build' their names,
You can download it HERE for free.

I'd love to send a copy of my number mats to a couple winners!!



6 comments:

  1. I'm a brand new kinder teacher and I love your stuff! Thanks for making such cool things!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a shout out on my blog. Go to http://2ndinline.blogspot.com/2014/09/fine-motor-kinder-fun.html to check it out!
    Thanks for the set of Alphabet cards!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. What font did you use for the play dough mats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      I used these playdoh letters and numbers: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Playdoh-Letters-BUNDLE-Uppercase-Lowercase-AND-Numbers-832176

      Delete