Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Have you heard???????

Have you heard that there are now 3 million teachers who use Teachers Pay Teachers?  TPT has made me such a better teacher, not only have I created materials for my own classroom, challenged myself, bought some amazing resources but I have met some of the most amazing friends on this adventure.

To celebrate TPT is having a sale.  It doesn't happen often so you don't want to miss it.

300 × 250

In honor of this incredible accomplishment, many sellers will be having a sale on Thursday & Friday (2/27 & 2/28).  The products in my store will be marked down 20%.  However, if you use the code TPT3 on the day of the sale, you can save an additional 10% (total of 28% savings).  

So, how are you going to spend your evening?  I know that I'll be filling my cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment