Thursday, December 19, 2013

T'was the sixth day of Christmas

And the fun and savings continue...

T'was the sixth day of Christmas and my gift to you is......

50% off a product in my store

Actually, I am continuing to offer one product a day at half price from now until Christmas.
 
 
Today is the sixth day
 
 
In case you've missed it here's how it works. Every day until Christmas Day, I'm offering one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only.  Oh, and did I mention that each day the product will get bigger and bigger? So as Christmas gets closer, you'll be able to grab my biggest resource for 50% off!

Today is day five and I'm offering my Bingo Dabber Math FUN!  at 50% off.  It's an engaging unit that can be used any time of year.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bingo-Dabber-Math-FUN-799370
 
Here's a peek at the 8 math work stations included with this unit.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bingo-Dabber-Math-FUN-799370
 
Some of my bloggy friends are also celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas ~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am upbeat to discover this post exceptionally helpful for me, as it contains part of data. I generally want to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. Wondering where to go in 2019? Things to do has ranked as the best include a remote, idyllic island, the design capital ...

    ReplyDelete