Tuesday, December 24, 2013

T'was the eleventh day of Christmas

T'was the eleventh day of Christmas ( and Christmas Eve!!!) and my gift to you is......

50% off a product in my store

Actually, I am continuing to offer one product a day at half price from now until Christmas.
 
 
 
Since we're getting close to Christmas and I said the products would be getting bigger and better I'm offering my Tens and Ones Mystery Picture Bundle at 50% off.  It's usually a deal at $12 but for today only you can get all 21 pictures for $6!!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tens-and-Ones-Mystery-Pictures-Bundle-469972

Your students will enjoy these activities throughout the year and you'll love that it keeps them focused and engaged.

Some of my bloggy friends have some deals for you today too.


No comments:

Post a Comment