Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mrs. Wishy-Washy's Christmas

My firsties and I have been spending some time working on story retelling.  I'm trying to get them to remember to include many story elements including - setting, characters, events, problem and solution.

One of my favorite Christmas stories is Mrs. Wishy-Washy's Christmas so I decided to make a Christmas retelling light string.  I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

Doesn't Instacollage make it look festive?
I have placed each of the story elements on a Christmas bulb for a little festive flare.  Since I am in the generous Christmas spirit, I have posted this item for free at my TPT store.  Just click on the picture below to get your copy ;)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mrs-Wishy-Washys-Christmas-Retelling-FREEBIE-993378
If you like story retell ropes, and you like Corduroy Bear you might want to check out this past post.
http://www.teachwithlaughter.blogspot.ca/2013/08/corduroy-update.html
Have a great week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg looks awesome. Thanks so much for the freebie! Heading over there now. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're able to use it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete