Thursday, May 9, 2013

Adding 10 (Superhero Style)

My most recent product in my TPT store has a Superhero theme.  I am LOVING the graphics and see a few more Superhero math stations in my near future :)

This product has 2 options.  One has students choose a ten frame card and add 10. Then they find the sum on their gameboard. The first to fill their gameboard is the winner.
 The second is the same game with a dice choice rather than a ten frame card.

For students who find adding 10 a bit of a challenge, I have included a ten frame so they can use it to add on from their chosen number.

An "I can..." card is included for each game to build student independence. (What did I ever do before I used these?  I have nooooo idea!)

Here's a little peek:
You can find this product at my TPT store.  As usual, I'll send a copy to the first 2 followers who leave a comment on this post.

There have been over 100 entries in The Teacher Appreciation Extravaganza.  If you haven't entered or picked up the great freebies click on the picture. 
Good luck!

6 comments: