Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Currently .... and 1 more day until TPT Gold!!

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade because I just love reading about what everyone is up to.  Here's what's going on with me today...
Listening: The news - I enjoy keeping up with current events but I don't think my husband realizes it's on it's third loop :)  (I won't say anything until I'm done on the computer - maybe he won't notice that I'm still on here)

Loving: That it's March break - Not only do I get to spend the week with my family but I don't need to set my clock AND spring is on the way!!!!

Thinking: I am DONE with winter - If it snows where you are you know what I mean!

Wanting: A new spring wardrobe - there are some great new styles out there this year!

Needing: To get to work on my March break to-do list.  First up, building my leprechaun door then I have so much housework I'd like to get done!

Like, Love, Hate: This was tough - 3 words that start with the letter L.  Lists - I am a lister (is that a word?)  I have them everywhere!  Laughter - I can't get enough of it!  Line-ups - I hate wasting time and I see line-ups as a huge waste of time!

So what have you been up to?  Leave a comment with a link to your post, I'd love to check it out!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out how you can join some freebie fun and maybe win TPT GOLD!!

10 comments:

  1. I am totally with you about winter, spring weather was my wanting! And I am usually such a winter person too but it has been a bit endless! I love your L words, especially lists. I couldn't live without my lists! Enjoy your spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually mind winter either, but this one seems to have no end!

      Delete
  2. I'm sooo over Winter...warm weather hurry up please! I'm curious about your leprechaun door??? :)

    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm creating a little door for my classroom leprechaun. I'll post pictures when I'm done (if it looks like a door!!).

      Delete
  3. I'm a lister, too! I love the satisfaction of crossing off items (even if it's only something like photocopying!). Just became I member so I remember to pop by tomorrow for your annoucement!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be so lost without my lists! I should take out shares in post-it notes :)

      Delete
  4. I am so done with Winter too! Enjoy your March break, hope you get through everything on your to do list:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, Your break must be coming up soon too - enjoy!

      Delete
  5. We hardly ever get snow down here in Texas (I'm 25 and can count the times on 1 hand) but I am still ready for Spring to be here. I had "L words" also, I should have thought of 'lister' I always have my list going too!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can count on one hand the number of times we had snow THIS WEEK! I would be so lost without my lists!

      Delete