Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day ABC Order Freebie

Happy Sunday!  I'm starting to get ready for my March literacy stations and I thought I would share this alphabetical order word work activity with you.

 
Here's a little peek
 
 

Included you will find four cards.  Each card contains 5 St. Patrick's Day vocabulary words that need to be printed in alphabetical order.  I have included two different recording sheets for you to choose from. 
You can get a free copy from Google docs by clicking here.

I hope that you enjoy this freebie.  I enjoy and read all comments left on my blog, so if you like it leave me some love :)


I've linked this freebie up to Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies so you can hop on over and find more great freebies.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

10 comments:

  1. Thank YOU ! We are on spring break over St. Patrick's Day ( :( ) so my kiddos don't see too many leprechauns.But...after a week of testing & all other stuff, I am giving them a few days of the 'wee little folks!' This will be PERFECT! Thanks again. wendy
    1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for spring break, but Boo that it's over St. Patrick's Day! I'm glad you'll be able to use this activity.
      Laureen

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. My students will love this (and so will I since we have been reviewing ABC order)!
    - Kathy
    Kathy's First Grade Adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by :) I'm glad you'll be able to use this!

      Delete