Sunday, February 10, 2013

Roll to 100 and the Hop Continues!

This week we will be celebrating our 100th Day of School.  I don't know about you, but it seems like this year is flying by.  I was doing some planning yesterday and needed an engaging work station so I created this Roll to 100 activity and thought I would share with you.  I included an I can... card so I could print and put it right into a math tub.  You can download a free copy by clicking on the picture.
Have you been following our blog hop and collecting the freebies?  The ideas these ladies have come up with so far are A-mazing!!  Today you can hop on over to see Mel at Frog Spot for Day 10 of For the Love of Teaching 14 Day Freebie Blog Hop.  Click on the button to head over and see what she has for you today!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment