Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Swap

I am thrilled to be part of the Magical Product Swap Hosted by Jessica over at Mrs. Stanford's Class.
MrsStanfordsClass
I am even more excited to be showcasing some great products by Leah over at Learning 4 Keeps
Learning 4 Keeps
I have been a follower of her store and blog for awhile now and was super-duper excited to have been paired with her.
This week I began using two of her wonderful products.  I've only have 3 school days this week to use them and I know I will be using them over and over.
 
First, is a Meet the Fact Family Powerpoint that is perfect for introducing fact families in a creative way. 
The powerpoint takes you through building a fact family step by step. 

The second is a matching Fact Family Fun Packet.
It includes a read aloud, posters and worksheets for students practice.  I haven't had a chance to use much of it yet, but I plan to.  Be sure to take a peek!
 
Leah is using my PB & J Compound Words activity - I am excited to read what she wrote about it. I hope she liked it! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your information. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite Things to do ...

    ReplyDelete