Monday, October 8, 2012

Mystery Picture "I Can" Card Freebie

My Tens and Ones Mystery Pictures have been selling like crazy over at my TPT store.  Since I am a huge fan of the Debbie Diller math work station approach I include I can... cards with my work stations.  I usually complete my mystery picture activities as a whole class but I had a request to include an I can... card for those who use them as a work station.  So, rather than redo all of them (I have quite a few) I decided to post a generic one here.
By clicking on the picture you will be able to pick up a free copy. I hope you find it useful! 
Have a great week everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this... As I have started to create things for my class "I Can " pages are great!!! I LOVE products with them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love "I can" cards too!!! I've started adding them to all my math products. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute "I Can" card! Thanks for the freebie.

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by with your adorable red wagon :-)

    ReplyDelete